2023 Association Dues & Credential Form
- All umpires complete the name/address information and certification regardless of the year(s) of experience.
- Whether you umpire college, high school, recreation, or all, all members pay the same amount for the annual dues to the association. Dues support our initiatives for training, ratings, evaluations, and various administrative expenses to operate the association and are tax-deductible.
- Maryland HS umpires–pay your annual MD fee directly by you for MPSSAA through NFHS/DragonFly. You will declare a primary association affiliation.
- Virginia HS umpires–pay your annual Virginia fee directly to VHSL through their website.
- If you pay by March 1, 2023, a deduction of $15.00 to your association dues is provided as a thank you.
- Umpires and candidates taking classroom instruction for the first time pay training fees (if any) to your trainer.
- LIFE MEMBERS–You pay only the background check and state High School fees per the instructions above. Note: Life Members do not get the prompt discount payment.
- Rule Books–if MAC/NVBUA is your primary Maryland association and all VHSL umpires will get a rule book from us. Maryland umpires will receive rule books through your primary umpire association identified at MD registration. You can also purchase the searchable e-book NFHS.org.